August Pinterest Pick 3

Wow! Can you believe it's almost time to head back to school? I know...Some of you might already be back in school. If so, I hope you are off to a great start!

Today I'm doing my first link up with Lisa at Pawsitively Teaching, Marissa at Inspired Owl's Corner, and Ashley at Just Reed, for the August Pinterest Pick 3 Linky Party!



In this post, I'll be sharing 3 of my favorite back-to-school pins!


Click on image to see original pin.
I love the idea of giving fellow team members, colleagues, or new teachers a small gift to begin the year! This idea comes from What the Teacher Wants. She leaves Flair Felt Pens in a bucket in the teacher's lounge with this beautiful sign and a note for each teacher to take a pen. On her blog, you are able to download little tags to add to the pens that say, "Teachers Like You Make Bright Futures!" Add a smile to your colleagues' first day with this small gift!


Click on image to see original pin.


Keeping with the back-to-school gift-giving theme, here is a cute and simple idea from The First Grade Parade. In the past, I have put together little gift baggies for my students, but these are very simple and very fun for the students!


Click on the image to see original pin.
Ok, so moving on from the gift-giving...

Close reading is a hot topic at every grade level. Get prepared in advance to get your students excited and organized with this fabulous Close Reading Kit. Laura from Adventures in Literacy Land shares this wonderful kit idea and plenty of resources for close reading.

I hope you enjoyed these ideas! Feel free to check out or follow my Pinterest board here. Better yet, link up with us to share your favorite August pins!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great close reading kits! Kids would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pins! I love them all. Thank you for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the felt tip pens idea! What teacher doesn't love a brand-new, colorful felt tip pen? Thanks for sharing!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

×